“Nexient’s product-minded agile development approach has earned our clients’ trust to solve their complex business problems,” said Mark Orttung, Nexient CEO. “Building on our commitment to operate within our core values, leadership competencies, and team-based approach, we are excited to join NTT DATA and expand the scope and value of the services we deliver to our clients.”
- With the NTT DATA team, we will be able to offer you even more: an expanded portfolio, new kinds of support, increased innovation, more resources, and truly global capabilities. Nexient’s alignment with NTT DATA creates a platform and partnership to accelerate how we can assist you. We believe our combined strength will be able to provide you additional help and assistance to meet today’s business challenges.
- Nexient joining NTT DATA means we can further empower clients by leveraging the global reach and experience of the wider NTT DATA organization. A global leader in Digital Transformation, NTT DATA has extensive experience supporting the business digitization efforts so many you are undertaking right now.
- You will get an Nexient team that is further energized, now buoyed up by NTT DATA’s vast support that will drive increased innovation and depth on the platform to ensure you derive maximum value for your Digital Transformation efforts. That includes:
- New Global Reach: NTT DATA brings vast experience in scaled global delivery, enabling Nexient to meet those needs.
- An Expanded Portfolio: Nexient clients can benefit from the depth and expertise of a top 6 global IT services provider. NTT DATA offers a full suite of transformative technology solutions and flexible support models enabled by automated and intelligent digital workflows.
- Deeper Innovation Resources: The NTT Group invested about $3.6 billion in R&D last year alone and has 5,000 research professionals at dedicated R&D facilities worldwide. Clients will benefit from NTT DATA’s innovative digital portfolio and leading-edge technologies powered by AI, automation, and cloud, spanning data and intelligence, customer experience, security and operations.
- This acquisition is the latest example of NTT DATA’s ongoing strategy of growth by strategic acquisitions that augment their specialized industry expertise. NTT DATA’s global scale and financial backing offers new opportunities to innovate, scale, and continuously add incremental value to your organization.
NTT DATA’s commitment to digital transformation is engrained in their values and culture, as well as its thoughtful approach to clients. NTT DATA’s organization aligns optimally to the core values we’ve set for ourselves at Nexient, to be the best partner for you:
- Clients First: We continuously seek to understand our clients’ businesses and ensure their success in rapidly changing markets. By aligning with NTT DATA’s vertical portfolio, clients will benefit from the broader suite of services for digital transformation.
- Foresight: We anticipate challenges our clients must address at the intersection of business and IT. The NTT Group invested about $3.6 billion in R&D last year alone and has 5,000 research professionals at dedicated R&D facilities worldwide. Clients will benefit from NTT DATA’s innovative digital portfolio and leading-edge technologies powered by AI, automation and cloud spanning data and intelligence, customer experience, security and operations.
- Teamwork: We empower employees to achieve their best through working with each other. We recognize that diverse individuals working toward a common goal can achieve extraordinary results that go far beyond what an individual can achieve alone.
“Application Development and Modernization is a critical and fast-growing piece of the digital transformation value chain. With Nexient’s agile, product-minded development disciplines, we’re better equipped to help our clients quickly take advantage of digital innovations,” said Eric Clark, Chief Digital & Strategy Officer, NTT DATA Services. “NTT DATA is investing to grow our business and our digital expertise through hiring, training and R&D, as well as targeted acquisitions of best-in-class, digital companies. Nexient is the next step in this strategy and a great addition to our team.”
- There are no anticipated changes to how we work with you and your team at this time.
- We are completely committed to maintaining business momentum in this critical time. We won’t miss a beat and will ensure our focus is you and your success. The first priority for leadership teams of both companies will be to ensure your success, maintain your satisfaction and continue the high quality of delivery you have come to expect from us.
- We began looking for a partner aligned with our culture who would fuel our expansion to the next level. We are confident that NTT DATA is the right company for growth to expand our reach and capabilities while maintaining our culture of authenticity and innovation. To elaborate, we are a services business, which is all about our people. If our employees are empowered and excited, they bring that to your engagements.
- We are excited for the opportunities this will bring our team. While this is a big change for us (and those of you who have been with us since the beginning), we know we are ready for this next stage!
- Business as usual. We are committed to maintaining business momentum in this critical time. The first priority for leadership teams of both companies is to ensure your success, maintain your satisfaction, and continue the high quality of delivery you have come to expect from us. The people you already work with will be available to you.
- We hope to have 1:1 conversations with each of you in the coming days/weeks to ensure you are comfortable and get your questions answered.
- Over the next year we will begin to identify appropriate opportunities for you to benefit from the global reach so many of you have asked us to deliver.
- We will ensure any questions you have are answered. We will also work to empower your sales and delivery executives to help answer your questions.
- For any urgent questions on you might have, we recommend reaching out to your Nexient General Manager or Client Partner, who is being briefed on a regular basis on any relevant details of this acquisition as they evolve. Your account manager can also arrange any executive interactions with anyone at Nexient you may prefer.
- We will schedule communications meant to help orient you to the benefits and other related updates on our alignment with NTT DATA.
- Additional information about NTT DATA Services can be found at https://us.nttdata.com/en/, and more materials will be provided to sales and client-facing teams soon.