For the fourth consecutive year, Nexient has been named one of the World’s Top 100 Outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals®. Once again, Nexient is the only 100% US technology firm on the list.
This year, IAOP judges have taken a different approach in selecting honorees, assessing each company's performance over the entire history of the awards rather than just one particular year. Nexient was recognized for its consistent excellence as a multiple honoree. Over the years, Nexient has been singled out particularly for strong evidence of customer value, programs of innovation, corporate social responsibility and growth.
“Technology fuels the growth, innovation and competitive advantage for most companies, so finding the right service partners has never been more important,” said Mark Orttung, CEO of Nexient. “This is recognition that enterprises can source high quality, scalable and affordable tech services right here in the United States."
IAOP's announcement comes during a period of immense growth and success for Nexient's product-minded domestic software model. We thank our wonderful clients, partners and staff for making recent achievements like these possible:
- Creating over 100 US tech jobs in the state of Michigan alone, more than doubling a 2018 hiring pledge;
- Selection as a strategic partner to accelerate Agile and DevOps transformation for a Fortune 50 company— evidence of Nexient’s depth of Agile practitioners who can also coach clients;
- Recognition for Nexient's Mark Orttung as one of the Top 50 Tech Services CEOs;
- More than doubling of our product ranks, enabling us to stand up complete product teams with product managers, UX designers and other critical roles along with software and quality engineers;
- Rapid expansion of our Salesforce practice, allowing clients to take advantage of a product-minded approach to
applications built on and integrated with the Salesforce platform.
“The Global Outsourcing 100 showcases the dedication, expertise and sheer hard work of the best of the best in the outsourcing industry,” said IAOP CEO, Debi Hamill. “I congratulate Nexient for being recognized in IAOP’s 2019 Best of The Global Outsourcing 100 as they are, year-after-year, among the highest-rated companies.”